Studio School at Oklahoma Contemporary features hands-on four- and 10-week classes, short workshops and casual Friday Night Series courses. Unlike browsing YouTube tutorials or sitting in on an impersonal open course, Studio School’s live, small courses emphasize individualized instruction and coaching in a fun atmosphere for adults and teens.
- Studio School Online
- Studio Activity with Rachel Denbow (fiber arts)
- Studio School at Oklahoma Contemporary
In Late 2020, Oklahoma Contemporary premiered a special edition of Slow TV with Studio School instructors, working on projects from ceramics to stop-motion animation, to help viewers unplug and unwind with chill studio vibes.
- Slow Studio with Brian Boone (Adobe Illustrator)
- Slow Studio with Nicole Emmons (stop-motion animation)
- Slow Studio with Liv Egan (ceramics)
- Slow Studio with Darci Lenker (embroidery)
- Slow Studio with Jenny Elton (watercolor)
Return to video page.