Explore the ins-and-outs of your new arts center virtually with our archive of video and writing about our inaugural exhibitions, education initiatives, public programming and so much more.
Bright Golden Haze
Illuminations with Leo Villareal
Take an open-ended journey through the cosmos with Bright Golden Haze artist Leo Villareal, who dazzles through binary code.
Slow TV: Black glass eclipse
Meditate on an hourlong loop of Bright Golden Haze artist Olafur Eliasson's mesmerizing light sculpture in this installment of Oklahoma Contemporary’s Slow TV series.
- Screen Age Dream: Inside Bright Golden Haze with the Oklahoma Contemporary Teen Arts Council
- #ThursdayThree with Camille Utterback: The Bright Golden Haze artist on the systems that shape us
- #ArtistSpotlight - Tavares Strachan: Exploring race, place and space with the Bright Golden Haze artist
Fiber artist and Studio School instructor Rachel Denbow leads a workshop on creating and working with natural dyes as part of Oklahoma Contemporary’s Thursday Night Late series.
- Light, Perception, Participation: Exploring the Light and Space movement with art historian Francesca Giani
- Virtual Gallery Talk: Shadow on the Glare with Pablo Barrera
- Virtual Artist Talk with Jen Lewin: 2020 Brooklyn Studio Tour
- Illuminating Perspectives: Panel Discussion
- Elemental: A Thursday Night Late Virtual Performance
Oklahoma Contemporary Virtual Tour, Part 1
Take a look inside your new arts center in downtown Oklahoma City with architect Rand Elliott.
- Oklahoma Contemporary Virtual Tour, Part 2
- Oklahoma Contemporary Virtual Tour, Part 3
- Oklahoma Contemporary Virtual Tour, Part 4
Explore your creative curiosity through photography by combining some of your own photos to create one-of-a-kind works inspired by Shadow on the Glare artist, Sam Charbonneau.
- #AtHomeArt: Aqueous Mobile
- #AtHomeArt: Star Power
- #AtHomeArt: Folding Light Sky
- #AtHomeArt: Blackout Poetry
- #AtHomeArt: Shadow on the Glare Project
Whether you want to learn a new skill or perfect an old one, Studio School at Oklahoma Contemporary offers four- and 10-week classes and workshops designed to spark your creativity.