Partner with Oklahoma Contemporary
The Corporate Council partners your organization with Oklahoma Contemporary to fuel active engagement with art and creativity. Your membership includes a variety of great benefits for your company and employees —choose a level that achieves your philanthropic and marketing goals.
Your support ensures we can provide access to high-quality, affordable arts education, cutting-edge exhibitions and performances, and free and engaging public programs. With your help, everyone in our community can experience and learn from the art of our time.
us at 405-951-0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Council benefits
LEGACY | $50,000
All DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE benefits plus:
- A year of sponsorship benefits for all Eleanor Kirkpatrick Main Gallery exhibitions, all Mary LeFlore Clements Oklahoma Gallery Exhibitions, and major annual fundraising events
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE | $25,000
All PATRON benefits plus:
- A year of sponsorship benefits for all Mary LeFlore Clements Oklahoma Gallery Exhibitions and annual fundraising events
- Invitation to Contemporary Society events for four designated executives
- 50 Member Day-Passes
- 50 percent discount on Individual/Dual memberships for current employees
- Host a Corporate Showcase Day
PATRON | $10,000
All BENEFACTOR benefits plus:
- Discount on rental fees associated with hosting a private event*
- Design a private art-making experience for up to 12 guests
- Invitation to Contemporary Society events for two designated executives
- 25 Member Day-Passes
- Links to your website on our Corporate Council web page
BENEFACTOR | $5,000
All ADVOCATE benefits plus:
- A customized recognition opportunity to fit your company's needs
- Two customized tours for up to 12 guests
- 25 issues of ArtDesk delivered to your office
ADVOCATE | $2,500
- Recognition on-site and on any printed or online materials listing the Corporate Council
- Invitation to Contemporary Society events for one designated executive
- 20 percent discount on Individual/Dual memberships for current employees
- One customized tour for up to 12 guests
- Ten Member Day-Passes
Corporate Council partners
The Chickasaw Nation | Velocigo
Ad Astra Foundation | OG&E
COX | Love's Travel Stops | SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital
BancFirst | Heartland
Delaware Resource Group | First Fidelity Bank | First United Bank | Flight | Kimray Inc. | Patrick T Rooney and First National Bank of Oklahoma | Pascal Aughtry & Associates | United Mechanical, Inc.
*Event dates are subject to availability. Oklahoma Contemporary is not responsible for event-related expenses beyond the provisions outlined in the rental contract. Rental discounts are non-transferable and must be redeemed within the duration of the 12-month membership period.