Partner with Oklahoma Contemporary
Join our newly launched Corporate Council program and take advantage of a variety of great benefits for your company and employees.
Your sponsorship ensures Oklahoma Contemporary is poised to welcome more than 100,000 guests to the new campus, tripling our capacity to provide high-quality, affordable arts education, cutting-edge exhibitions and performances, and free and engaging public programs. With your support, everyone in our community will be able to experience and learn from the art of our time.
Questions? Contact us at 405 951 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Council benefits
LEGACY | $50,000
All DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE benefits plus:
- Seasonal sponsorship benefits for all Eleanor Kirkpatrick Main Gallery exhibitions, all Mary LeFlore Clements Oklahoma Gallery Exhibitions, and major annual fundraising events
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE | $25,000
All PATRON benefits plus:
- Seasonal sponsorship benefits for all Mary LeFlore Clements Oklahoma Gallery Exhibitions and annual fundraising events
- Invitation to Contemporary Society events for four designated executives
- 50 Member Day-Passes
- 50 percent discount on Individual/Dual memberships for current employees
- Host a Corporate Showcase Day
PATRON | $10,000
All BENEFACTOR benefits plus:
- Discount on rental fees associated with hosting a private event*
- Design a private art-making experience for up to 12 guests
- Invitation to Contemporary Society events for two designated executives
- 25 Member Day-Passes
- Links to your website on our Corporate Council web page
BENEFACTOR | $5,000
All ADVOCATE benefits plus:
- Two customized tours for up to 12 guests
- 25 issues of ArtDesk delivered to your office
ADVOCATE | $2,500
- Recognition on-site and on any printed or online materials listing the Corporate Council
- Invitation to Contemporary Society events for one designated executive
- 20 percent discount on Individual/Dual memberships for current employees
- One customized tour for up to 12 guests
- Ten Member Day-Passes
Corporate Council partners
BancFirst | Liquidfish
Cortado Ventures | First United Bank | Johnston Builders LLC | Pascal Aughtry & Associates | United Mechanical, Inc.
*Event dates are subject to availability. Oklahoma Contemporary is not responsible for event-related expenses beyond the provisions outlined in the rental contract. Rental discounts are non-transferable and must be redeemed within the duration of the 12-month membership period.