Life is short, but art endures
What will your legacy be?
When you leave a charitable gift to Oklahoma Contemporary in your will, trust or by beneficiary designation, you become a permanent part of Oklahoma’s premiere contemporary arts center. Your gift will help the arts center pursue its mission to encourage artistic expression in all its forms through education, exhibitions and performance.
How to become a member of the Planned Giving Society
We’re excited to welcome you to Oklahoma Contemporary’s Planned Giving Society. The Planned Giving Society provides you with opportunities to connect with others who are interested in building a sustainable future for the arts center.
As a Planned Giving Society member, you will be among the first to learn about new exhibitions and programs, and you will be invited to special donor receptions and events. Your gift will also be noted in Oklahoma Contemporary’s Annual Report and on the art center’s website. (You may also choose to remain anonymous.)
To join the Planned Giving Society please contact:
Trent Riley, chief development officer
405 640 3866 | email@example.com
For more information on joining this distinguished group, please see the links with outlined planned giving options below.
Planned Giving Society Membership Benefits
- Invitation to annual Founders Day celebrations
- Recognition as a Planned Giving Society Member on Oklahoma Contemporary’s website
- Recognition as a Planned Giving Society Member in Oklahoma Contemporary’s Annual Report
- Private curator-led exhibitions tours (upon request)
- Free or discounted tickets to select performances and special events
- Discount at Shop Contemporary and Café Contemporary
- Access to member programs, including exhibition previews
- Invitations to annual members-only, art-related trips with regional art collectors
Thank you to our current members!
- Rand and Jeanette Elliott
- Ann Johnstone
- Christian Keesee
- Joan Maguire
- James Pickel