YOU'RE INVITED TO OKC!
Open House weekend: Sept. 22-24
Save the date for a curated, out-of-towners' weekend filled with one-of-a-kind arts experiences, gourmet food and drink, and the grand opening of Oklahoma Contemporary's La casa que nos inventamos: Contemporary Art From Guadalajara.
- Private curator tour and VIP opening of La casa que nos inventamos, featuring works from 20+ artists
- Exclusive dinner with Guadalajara artists
- Interactive performances
- Artist talks (and palm readings!)
- Car parade
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the newly opened First Americans Museum
- Sample OKC’s best restaurants, bars and destinations
- Plus so much more!
Please email Jacqueline Messinetti at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re interested in reserving a space at this special weekend.
We can’t wait to welcome you to the Modern Frontier!
Images: Oklahoma Contemporary's North Terrace. Gabriel Rico, I Have Anticipated You III, 2019. Ceramic and sand. 66.9 x 66.9 x 27.6 in. Image courtesy of the artist. Oklahoma Contemporary's downtown home. Photo: Scott McDonald, Gray City Studios.