Your crucial support as a member helps keep our galleries free. In appreciation, we invite you to enjoy an exclusive Member Access of Ed Ruscha: OKLA.
This exclusive access -- on the evenings of Feb. 24 and 26 -- lets you be among the first to see the landmark exhibition Ed Ruscha: OKLA, sponsored by the National Endowment for the Arts, Ad Astra Foundation, Gagosian and Drew Williamson - UBS Private Wealth Management.
We invite you to visit us safely, as you are comfortable. Masks are mandatory at Oklahoma Contemporary, for visitors as well as staff. We’ve also developed stringent protocols for sanitation, capacity and social distancing that will allow our guests to safely explore the space while enjoying the art. Learn more here.
Not a member yet? Join now for access!
Reserve your Member Access timed tickets below.
Things to know before you arrive:
- Plan a ~60-minute experience, including visits to the second- and third-floor galleries and performance spaces.
- Bring your member card to gain access and take advantage of your member discounts. If you've joined/renewed and don't have your new card, have your confirmation email handy.
- Free parking is available onsite.
- Admission is always FREE.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering while indoors. Free masks will be provided as needed.
- We will continually sanitize the building and enforce social distance requirements for your safety.
- Shop Contemporary and Café Contemporary will be open and offering your 10 percent member discount, with select items available for curbside pickup and carry-out.
- We are regularly monitoring public-health data and will contact you if these events need to adapt to respond to changing conditions.
Image: Ed Ruscha, Mocha Standard, 1969. Screenprint. 24 7/8 x 40 in. Ed. 64/100. Collection of Jordan D. Schnitzer. © Ed Ruscha. Photo courtesy Ed Ruscha Studio.