Your membership has helped sustain us and our mission during these unprecedented times. In appreciation, we invite you to enjoy exclusive access to the galleries every Wednesday evening in November and December. Make your reservation below.
This exclusive access from 6-9 p.m. every Wednesday through the end of the year gives you, our members, exclusive after-hours access to our inaugural exhibitions, Bright Golden Haze, presented by Annie Bohanon and the Oklahoma City Community Foundation in memory of Marilyn Myers.
We invite you to visit us safely, as you are comfortable. Masks are mandatory at Oklahoma Contemporary, for visitors as well as staff. We’ve also developed stringent protocols for sanitation, capacity and social distancing that will allow our guests to safely explore the space while enjoying the art. Learn more here.
Reserve your timed tickets below.
Things to know before you arrive:
- Plan a ~60-minute experience, including visits to the second- and third-floor galleries and performance spaces.
- Bring your member card to take advantage of your member access and discounts
- Free parking is available onsite.
- Admission is always FREE.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering while indoors. Free masks will be provided as needed.
- We will continually sanitize the building and enforce social distance requirements for your safety.
- Shop Contemporary and Café Contemporary will be open and offering your 10% Member Discount, with select items available for curbside pickup and carry-out.
- We are regularly monitoring public-health data and will contact you if these events need to adapt to respond to changing conditions.
Local artist Tiffany McKnight models her personally designed mask beneath Leo Villareal's Star Ceiling 2. Bright Golden Haze presenting sponsor Annie Bohanon with Olafur Eliasson's Black glass eclipse.