- Date 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Mon. - Fri., Mar. 15-19, 2021
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | Clements Family Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Jenny Elton
- Age Requirements Ages 5-6
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This spring break, encourage your little artists to explore the great outdoors and the artistic style of former Oklahoma resident and exhibiting artist Ed Ruscha. During this weeklong camp, learning and creating will take place outdoors with spurts of indoor instruction. Campers will use and experiment with printmaking, mixed media and found natural materials to design and take home their own hardcover storybook, complete with unique characters and a peek-through style storyline. Each camper will also receive a children’s book relating to their camp experience to add to their home libraries.