- Date 1-4 p.m. Sunday, April 18, 2021
- Cost $85 (all supplies included)
- Location Studios Building | Flex Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Audrey Peck
- Age Requirements 16+
- Contact email@example.com
Discover the art of metalsmithing as you create your own custom cuff bracelets. In this afternoon workshop, you'll learn how to add decoration by stamping and hammering texture to design your own unique metal piece. You’ll leave the workshop with two complete pieces — one cuff made in copper and one in sterling silver. All skill levels are welcome, no experience is necessary and all materials are included. Just bring your creativity! Registration closes Sunday, April 11 at 11:59 p.m.