- Date 7-9 p.m. Friday, June 11, 2021
- Cost $35 (all supplies included)
- Location Studios Building | Leigh Ann and Paul Albers Outdoor Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Jenny Elton
- Age Requirements 21+
- Contact email@example.com
Get messy, explore basic principles of watercolor and leave with some completed creations of your own. This course will take place in a well-ventilated area with masks required and social distancing enforced. With table service from Café Contemporary, you can enjoy an adult beverage and nibbles as you get creative with new friends. Registration for this workshop closes at noon on the day of the event. This workshop has a rain date of Friday, June 18--refunds will not be issued in the case of postponement due to weather or other mitigating factors.