See inside Oklahoma’s next great cultural center. Make your reservation to visit Oklahoma Contemporary and see Abstract Remix and Flight, the exhibitions currently on view, below. Tickets are not required for outdoor installations or screenings of Rope/Fire/Water. Tickets booked for Oct. 22 and beyond include Open World.
We invite you to visit us safely, as you are comfortable. We’re limiting access to the building by using timed tickets, and all staff, visitors and students (vaccinated or unvaccinated) over the age of 2 should wear masks while inside our facilities. All of our protocols are designed to allow our guests to safely explore the space while enjoying the art. Learn more here.
Reserve your limited access timed tickets — up to two weeks in advance — below. Want a weekend Guided Tour? Save your free spot here.
Learn more about the artists and works you'll see in our Exhibitions section.
Things to know before you arrive:
- Plan a ~60-minute experience, including visits to the second- and third-floor galleries and performance spaces.
- Free parking is available onsite.
- Admission is always FREE.
Everyone (vaccinated or unvaccinated) over the age of 2 should wear masks while inside our facilities. Free masks will be provided as needed.
- We will continually sanitize the building and enforce social distance requirements for your safety.
- Shop Contemporary and Café Contemporary will be open with select items available for curbside pickup and carry-out.
- We are regularly monitoring public-health data and will contact you if these events need to adapt to respond to changing conditions.
- Additional safety protocols are supported, in part, by the by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and the Oklahoma Department of Libraries via the Library Services and Technology Act grant. Read more about our COVID protocols here.