See inside Oklahoma’s next great cultural center. Make your reservation to visit Oklahoma Contemporary and see We Believed in the Sun and Flight, the exhibitions currently on view, below. Tickets reserved for July 30 and beyond will include ArtNow 2021.
We invite you to visit us safely, as you are comfortable. We encourage masks for visitors and require them for children age 2-12 and public-facing staff. We’re limiting access to the building by using timed tickets. We’ve also developed stringent protocols for sanitation, capacity and social distancing that will allow our guests to safely explore the space while enjoying the art. Learn more here.
Reserve your limited access timed tickets -- up to two weeks in advance -- below. Want a weekend Guided Tour? Save your free spot here.
Learn more about the artists and works you'll see in our Exhibitions section.
Things to know before you arrive:
- Plan a ~60-minute experience, including visits to the second- and third-floor galleries and performance spaces.
- Free parking is available onsite.
- Admission is always FREE.
- All visitors are encouraged to wear a face covering while indoors. Free masks will be provided as needed.
- We will continually sanitize the building and enforce social distance requirements for your safety.
- Shop Contemporary and Café Contemporary will be open with select items available for curbside pickup and carry-out.
- We are regularly monitoring public-health data and will contact you if these events need to adapt to respond to changing conditions.
- Additional safety protocols are supported, in part, by the by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and the Oklahoma Department of Libraries via the Library Services and Technology Act grant. Read more about our COVID protocols here.