Camp | Making Waves: Costume Design
- When 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday, July 18-22, 2022
- Cost $235
- Location Main Building | In Honor of Bryan and Kendall Hall Studio Two
- Instructor / Presenter Dayna Brown
- Age Requirements ages 7-9
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s make waves in the art studio! Inspired by contemporary fashion designer Iris van Herpen, build a costume focusing on flowing fabrics and ocean influences. Learn hand sewing, machine sewing, pattern building, alteration execution and style techniques.