Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- The cost is $40 for the week or $15/day per camper. You can prepay at the time of enrollment, or pay per daily use.
- If paying per day, all charges are due upon drop off and/or pick up. Parents/guardians will be charged $15/day for each day the program is used without prior payment.
- Camper arriving before 9 a.m. and staying past 4:15 p.m. will be charged for Extra Care.
- Parents/guardians will be charged $1 every minute after 6 p.m.
- Extra Care is nonrefundable.
EXTRA CARE HOURS*
Tuesdays - Fridays | 8 - 9 a.m.
Monday - Thursday | 4 - 6 p.m.
*Monday morning is Camp Check-In from 8 - 8:45 a.m. and not considered part of the Extra Care program.
LUNCHES & SNACKS
Parents must provide a sack lunch with a drink and a refillable water bottle each day.
Campers take two snack breaks each day. You may send snacks with your child or you may choose the snacks provided by Camp Contemporary.
Camp Snack Menu
- Monday AM- Fruit in Gel Cup
- Monday PM- Gold Fish
- Tuesday AM- Go-Gurt (dairy free substitute, Fruit in Gel Cup)
- Tuesday PM- Pretzels
- Wednesday AM- Applesauce
- Wednesday PM- Sweet ‘n Salty Trail Mix (peanut free substitute, Gold Fish)
- Thursday AM- Fruit Snacks
- Thursday PM- Chex Mix
- Friday AM- Granola Bar
- Friday PM- Snack Pack Pudding (dairy free substitute, Applesauce)
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES
Please take a moment to read our registration and cancellation policies, as they may affect you, click here.
Waiting lists are available after camps are full and are maintained in the order they are received. Parents/Guardians must provide all of the following information to be placed on the waiting list:
- Child’s Name & Age
- Parent/Guardian’s Name
- Parent/Guardian’s Phone Number
- Parent/Guardian’s Email Address
If a spot becomes available, we will contact you via phone & email. You will have 24 hours to respond or you will lose the chance for that spot in the camp. The next name will be contacted at that time. Spots are based on age first, then specific camp, if available.
Deadline to apply for scholarship: APRIL 7, 2017
Application acceptance depends upon board review and available sponsorship funds. Scholarship recipients must pay $30 for camp tuition. Accepted scholarship applications do not guarantee space in class or camp. Completed application can be mailed, scanned and emailed, or faxed to Erin Oldfield. Please see application form for contact information.
YOUTH ART CAMP SPONSORS
A special thanks to donors who support our Youth Art Scholarships through annual gifts and support of endowed funds:
American Iron Works
James Pickel Education Fund
Rebecca McCubbin Education Funds
Donald Jones Art Camp Scholarship Endowment